IMAGE USAGE POLICIES
- Respect, integrity, transparency and honesty are at the heart of what we stand for and the key to our future success. Social media is an important and integral part of the Good Vibes marketing communications strategy.
- Please respect that any professional images Good Vibes commissions by a photographer remains the intellectual property of that photographer and that they hold copyright.
- We encourage you to use these images on your own Social Media accounts to promote your classes at the studio. If you chose to share these images then please properly credit both the photographer and Good Vibes and use the appropriate tags and handles; “Photograph by @heather_lighton_photogrphy (as example) or @good_vibes_yoga”.
- These images are to be used solely as Good Vibes branding and promotion and we ask that they not to be used by other any other studio, business or any other commercial use unless it has been cleared for public use or been otherwise approved by Good Vibes.
- We want to share the love by tagging and linking to your accounts. In doing so we ask that you act in a professional and constructive manner and use sound judgment before posting on your accounts. Always be respectful of all individuals and communities you interact with on social media. Consider carefully how clients might perceive you as a representative of Good Vibes. Please be careful in posting comments or content that may damage you or the studios reputation.
- If you would prefer that we didn’t tag or link to your account, please let as know.
Thank you for taking the time to read through these guidelines.
As we grow these guidelines may require amendment,
feedback is always welcome.