TEACHING SCHEDULe & DEPUTY
As of 1 July 2016 the way Good Vibes will organise the class teaching schedule will be as follows:
- Please understand that once teachers have been scheduled to teach a class, be it a permanent class slot or a cover for another teacher, it is their responsibility to teach that class.
- Once a cover teacher has been scheduled for the class you are absent from, we do not guarantee you will get this class back if your circumstances change.
- Only in the case of a teacher being too unwell to teach, or some other extenuating circumstance, will there be changes made to the schedule.
- Teachers are expected to teach at least an average of no less than 80% of their permanent classes each month. We appreciate that travel and international training is a vital and an integral part of being a yoga teacher. We encourage this wholeheartedly! Please understand that we will do our very best to hold your class spot while traveling but this cannot be guaranteed.
- Good Vibes uses Deputy to manage the schedule. Your schedule for the week ahead will be sent to you via email and SMS. You are required to reply with the code provided to confirm your classes. Please let Kirra know if there are any discrepancies ASAP.
- You will have received an email from Deputy prompting you to create a password for your account.
- Once you have created your password you may login to your Deputy account at anytime on your computer HERE.
- If you prefer to access Deputy on your phone please download the Deputy App HERE for Iphone. Unfortunately the Android version is not great, however it is available HERE if you want to give it a go.
- Alternatively you may access your Deputy account via 'Deputy Kiosk' (Ipad specific app) which has been set up on the studio Ipads. To login simply enter the four digit pin that we have sent to you via email. If you are unsure of your pin please let us know and we will resend this to you ASAP.
- You may view your schedule for month ahead by logging in to your Deputy account either on your device, computer or the studio Ipad.
- Leave requests must be submitted via Deputy. Please ensure that these requests have been submitted four weeks in advance from the date of the first class that you need covered.
- Please add (and update as necessary) your availability into Deputy. This will make finding covers more efficient at our end.
- Offers to cover class may be sent to you through Deputy so please go ahead and confirm or decline these as they come your way!
- Please do not 'claim' an Open Shift that has not been offered to you.