workshops, events & masterclasses
Workshops and events are a much loved addition to the Good Vibes schedule. We're always open to your ideas and proposals for workshops and events.
- Workshop proposals and descriptions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please arrive at the studio at least 30 mins before your workshop is scheduled to begin. And remain at the studio unless the last student has left.
- We encourage you to assist the studio with promotion as much as you can. Activity on the FB event page is particularly powerful as the events are 'boosted' aka paid ads.
- In the rare occurrence that less than twelve pre-paid clients have booked a workshop or event this workshop or event may be cancelled and all funds returned to clients. In this instance, neither the contractor nor any other parties involved will receive compensation.
Good Vibes shall pay as per the following for workshops and events:
- 50% of the total revenue received after costs be paid to the teacher on the first payday following the workshop or event.
- Please note; workshops cost the studio at least $350 to host. This includes paying staff wages for administration, marketing, setting up and cleaning; as well as promotional material and advertising. These costs will be deducted from the final total revenue and the remainder will be split 50/50 between Good Vibes and the teacher.
- In the instance that more than one teacher (or contractor, including musicians) is hosting a workshop/event the studio will pay the contractor a total of 50% of the total revenue received after costs. It is the responsibility of the contractors to decide how best to divide their compensation.