Q. WHEN IS GOOD VIBES COLLINGWOOD STUDIO OPENING?
A. Saturday 21 July.
Q. IS MY PASS OR MEMBERSHIP VALID ACROSS BOTH THE NORTHCOTE AND COLLINGWOOD STUDIO?
A. Yes absolutely unless it's an Intro Week or Intro Month. These are studio specific.
Q. I've done an intro week and/or month in northcote. Will I be able to do an intro week and month in Collingwood?
A. You sure can. Our Intro Week and Intro Month offers are studio specific meaning an 'Intro Week in Northcote' can only be used in Northcote and 'Intro Week in Collingwood' will only allow you to book classes in Collingwood.
Q. WHAT CAN I EXPECT AT GOOD VIBES?
A. We believe yoga is for everybody. We strive to create a welcoming, relaxed and professional environment where every student will feel comfortable no matter what their age or level of experience or fitness.
Q. HOW CAN I CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND BOOK INTO CLASSES?
A. We recommend you download and book through our App to reserve a place in each class. You may also sign up through the Mindbody website if you do not have access to a smart phone. If you prefer not to book online please understand that we cannot guarantee you a place in the class.
Q. IS IT OK IF I'VE NEVER DONE YOGA BEFORE?
A. Yes, absolutely! We run 2 beginners classes each week. You are also welcome to join any of our Yin and Core & Release classes, please let the teacher know you are new to yoga and practice at your own pace.
Q. WHAT IS THE GOOD VIBES STUDIO ETIQUETTE?
- Check-in at reception before all classes.
- Arrive at least ten minutes before class as late admittance is discouraged and cannot be guaranteed.
- No personal belongings in the yoga room other than water and towel.
- Please place your phone on silent upon entering the studio. No phones to be used in the yoga room.
- Please commit to staying in the room for the entire class. If you need a break you may lie down at any time to take rest.
- Listen carefully to the teachers instructions and please observe silence while in class.
Q. WHAT IF I HAVE AN INJURY or feel unwell?
A. If you have an injury please get the all clear from your doctor before attending our classes. Make the teacher aware of all injuries before the class. Listen to what your body is telling you and move accordingly.
Please do not practice if you have a cold or flu as you risk more harm to yourself as well as others around you.
Q. this is my first time at good vibes do you have any AMAZING OFFERS?
Q. how do i purchase a gift card and redeem?
You can purchase Good Vibes gift cards online through Mindbody and have them delivered directly to your friends and family via email.
To redeem simply login or create an account on Mindbody. At checkout, enter the giftcard ID and the dollar amount will be deducted from your shopping cart.
Q. HOW WARM IS THE GOOD VIBES YOGA STUDIO?
A. The studios are climate controlled environments of 23°degrees . We use hydronic heating in Northcote and where possible in Collingwood. Hydronic heating is gentle on your body and the environment.
Q. HOW OFTEN SHOULD I PRACTICE TO HAVE THE BEST RESULTS?
A. 2-3 classes per week is a good starting point when new to yoga. You can add up to 5-6 days per week. We recommend at one day off per week so your body can recuperate. If possible we recommend mixing up the styles such as Vinyasa Flow or Keep It Mellow one day and Yin the next.
Q. What is your late cancel and no-show policy?
A. We require clients to cancel via the Good Vibes Yoga mobile app at least 2 hours prior to class without penalty. Cancellations will not be accepted via phone, email or social media. Any non-cancellations, no show or absences will result in forfeiting that visit. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within 2 hours of class start time, you will be charged for the class or incur a $10 fee. Please read our terms and conditions for more.
Q. WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW TO PREPARE FOR MY CLASS?
- Refrain from eating 1.5 hours before the class starts.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Good Vibes will provide you with quality Manduka Pro Mats, bolsters, blocks, straps and blankets for complimentary use during your class.
- If you perspire during class, please bring a towel or rent a towel from us for $2 at reception.
- Bring your own water bottle as we have filtered water available. We do not sell bottled water.
- We have full bathroom facilities and provide showers with all natural body products.
- Please bring a Good Vibe.
q. what do i do if the good vibes app is not working?
A. If you encounter a problem with the App please first make sure you have all the latest software updated on your phone. As a last resort you can try deleting then re-installing the App. If you have forgotten your password please use the Recover Password function at login. If you are still having trouble you can book in to classes using Mindbody online.
Q. HOW DO I GET To GOOD VIBES NORTHCOTE?
A. Good Vibes Northcote is conveniently located at 116 High St, Northcote, Melbourne VIC 3070 in the heart of the Westgarth shops.
- 5 minute walk to Westgarth Train Station.
- 10 minute walk to Merri Train Station.
- Only a few minutes walk to the Route 86 tram stop.
- On street parking along High St and neighbouring streets.
Q. HOW DO I GET To GOOD VIBES collingwood?
A. Good Vibes Collingood is centrally located at 62 Easey St, Collingwood, Melbourne VIC 3066. We're the two storey white building on the corner of Easey and Wellington Street.
- 5 minute walk to the Route 86 tram stop on Smith.
- On street parking on neighbouring streets.